Senior Wills

June 8, 2022

Senior Wills have been a part of the El Rancho campus since its opening. Senior Wills are just like normal wills, but for the seniors of high school rather than senior citizens. They bestow their favorite non-senior students their qualities or physical items as their final goodbye.

I, Adrian Vazquez, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my passion and knowledge to Raphichy Olvera, my devotion to Christian Elias, my kindness to Samuel Torres, my hard work and dedication to Eduardo Plata, and my optimism and resilience to the water polo and swimming teams. Keep it up, you guys! Just know that you can do anything you pursue.

I, Gabriela Cruz, being of sound mind and body do hereby bequeath the following: my stylish outfits, my funny personality, my determination, dance moves, and toughness to my cousin Emily Marquez.

I, Lorena Galaviz, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my love for Cross Country and my Biofreeze to Suleyma Galindo, Jenny Villarreal, Natalie Avalos, and Leslie Saavedra. My school spirit to Antonia Urias, Brianna Gonzalez, Claudia Banuelos, Joseline Gonzalez, Lily Salazar, and Sara Lugo. Lastly, my love for giving back to the Leos Club.

I, Angel Mata, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my determination to my brother Andy Mata, my goofiness to Anthony Merjil, my hard work to Yaire Diaz, and my fun vibes to Melani Vargas.

I Levannie Aileen Gonzalez being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: I leave my inspiration, to Victoria may you find your ideas ever-present and motivation forthcoming, those lucky weeks when all homework is done in class, and no assignments go home to Kristen, my unicorn wiggle pet to Elissa, my sleep deprivation I leave to the freshman, my spontaneous motivation and record time assignment finishes to the Sophomores.

I, Samanta López Alcántara being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my heart, laughter, spirit in the hallways, and my hangout spot to the next senior class.

I, Miranda Peña, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my softball glove and favorite flare leggings to Alina Guerrero, my amazing personality to Micaela Peña, my softball visor to Allison Gutierrez, my love for Canes to Lesly Valdez, and my bubble braids to Noelie Guerrero.

I, Melayna Ramos, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my leadership to Bella Zarate, my motions to Alyssa Barragan, my spirit and energy to Anika Cerecedes, my jumps to Lilly Gomez, my determination to Brianna Villa, and my love for cheer to Victoria Lope.

I, Jaylene Ortiz, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: My high jump skills to Bella Zarate, my sharpness to Victoria Lopez, my craziness and energy to Anika Cerecedes, my kindness to Alyssa Barragan, my stunt skills to Lilly Gomez, and my love for cheer Brianna Villa.

I, Gabriela Cruz, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my stylish outfits, my funny personality, my determination, dance moves, and toughness to my cousin Emily Marquez.

I, Karla Lezama, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my poster making/neat handwriting skills, my videography/YouTube channel, and journalism skills to no one because no one will ever be as good as me.

I, Zoe Ibanez, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my leadership skills to Ava Badillo, my dance abilities to Camryn Banuelos, my pom poms to Melani Vargas, my positivity to Maliyah Vargas, my jazz shoes to Jessica Sanchez, my flexibility to Victoria Guevara, and my spirit/loudness to Natalie Espinoza.

I, Joel Garcia, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my knowledge and procrastination to the IB seniors, my presidential and dancing skills to the Folklorico team and president, my brain cells to whoever is taking an AP or IB test, and my patience to anyone who needs to deal with Mr. Magdaleno’s sarcasm.

I, Samuel Mercado, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: To Christian Ruiz, I leave my determination, my joking personality, and ability to never give up, to Julissa Morales I leave my pearl necklace and my style. Good Luck to the both of you <3

I, Sierra Covarrubias, being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my luck and cleverness to Aidan Gonzalez, my jokes and love for chipotle to Gizel Beltran.

I, Jerahmy Fuentes, being of sound mind and body, so hereby bequeath the following: My blue pride to Joshua Martinez, my passion for football to Angel Diaz, my work ethic and backplate to Phoenix Navarro, my charm to Raymond Rocha, my relaxed attitude to Edgar Santiago, Daniel Rodriguez and Anthony Anguiano.

I, Daniel Hernandez, being of sound, mind, and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my knowledge and parking spot in the front parking lot across the street to Andrew Bojorquez.

I, Edgar Morales being sound of mind and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my fancy pens and pencils to Stephany My corny jokes and charisma to the senior class my lateness to the sophomores, and my motivation and determination to everyone! Let’s go Dons!

I, Alyssa Elizarraras, being of sound, mind, and body, do hereby bequeath the following: my seat in Mr. Elias class to Javi<3.

I, Yaileen Ramos being of sound mind and body, do hereby bequath the following: my love for writing to Lorelei Rojo, my pre-game wisdom to Daniel (Spike) Rodriguez, my El Rodeo SD card to Joshua Martinez, my Olivia Rodrigo playlist to Angel Diaz and Jordan Hernandez, my courage and confidence to Antonio Carbajal, my blue pride to Diego Diaz and my undying love and support to the football program. Once A Don Always A Don.