Breaking News
  • May 31Don't forget to turn in books, textbooks, Chromebooks, and pay any fines before the last day!
  • May 312024 yearbook distribution at the activities window
  • May 21Check out our print archives to view El Rodeo newspapers from 2007-2019!
  • May 3Graduation June 8th at ELAC!!
  • April 18Join the 2024-2025 El Rodeo Staff!! Talk to your counselor
The Student News Site of El Rancho High School, Pico Rivera, CA, 90660

El Rodeo

El Rodeo

El Rodeo

Polls

Are you ready for graduation and the last day of school?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Bring Back Donny

Make America Great Again! Currently, in America, we are living in challenging times with inflation, gas prices, wokeism, and, most notably, an open border. We need help, and Joe Biden has not done that in his four years in office. I will explain why Donald Trump should be our president instead of Joe Biden. 

Under Trump’s leadership, America experienced a surge in job creation, with seven million new jobs added. Jobless claims plummeted to a nearly 50-year low, and the middle-class family income saw a significant boost of about $6,000. The unemployment rate dropped to 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century. Trump’s policies also led to record low unemployment and poverty rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans, and the lowest unemployment rate for women in nearly 70 years. Trump’s focus on manufacturing and construction led to the creation of over 1.2 million jobs in these sectors.

Trump’s presidency was marked by a strong commitment to border security, with the construction of a robust wall. He plans to continue this effort if re-elected, ensuring that America’s borders are secure. His vision for America includes a thriving economy, the best in the world, and the return of jobs from overseas. Additionally, Trump aims to address the issue of biological men competing in women’s sports.

The Biden Administration is currently funding the Ukraine war and the Israel-Hamas war, which is adding billions of dollars to the national deficit. In the Trump administration, there were no wars or funding for other countries. Trump had peaceful relations with China, Russia, and North Korea, and he was the first president to visit Korea without a problem. Trump also stopped North Korea from making any further threats.

Trump is a successful businessman and a successful politician with no prior experience. Trump speaks his mind and is not bought and paid for by big business. Biden shows signs of aging physically and mentally, which has proven to interfere with the job of president. So the best choice is Trump. His presidency showed that people had a better life under Trump than Biden.